As the leading storage units Hyde centre we know how daunting it can be to prepare for moving your items into storage. Especially if there’s a whole house to move around. There’s a lot to bare in mind when you’re putting your items into a storage unit. That’s why we have our top tips for you to consider.
- Leave yourself time – Make sure that you don’t leave your packing until the last minute. This is when you will rush and pack items that aren’t supposed to go in or forget certain items. Leave yourself plenty of time to pack your items, this will help you to avoid the stress of rushing.
- Label everything – There is nothing more confusing than not knowing what is in each box. You definitely won’t want the confusion if some boxes are for storage and others are to keep.
- Arrange transport – You don’t want to get to the very end of your packing and realise that you have no way of getting it all there. At our Storage unit Hyde centre we can provide you with a removal van.
- Bubble wrap fragiles – You do not want the shock of opening your boxes to see that all your valuables have been smashed on the way to the storage centre. Make sure that your wrap any fragiles in bubblewrap or thickly in newspaper. This will stop the fear of hearing a smash on the way to the centre.
- Keep weight to minimum – It may seem like a great idea to pack as much into one box as possible. However when you can no longer lift the box because of the weight, this is counter productive. You want to make sure that you avoid injury by only filling your boxes to an appropriate weight.
We hope that our top tips will help you when moving into your storage units Hyde centre. If you are looking for storage units in the Tameside area our storage units Hyde centre could have the right storage space for you.
storage units Hyde
To find out more about our available storage space please get in contact with us for our Tameside centre on 0161 336 6522.