We are now fully open for business, and everyone here at Outer Space Storage is fully committed to ensuring that our facilities are as safe as they can possibly be. We can assure you that we are doing everything possible to put the health and welfare of both our staff and customers first.
In order to minimise any risks, and in line with Government guidelines, new procedures are now in force (as detailed below).
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust any protocols if we deem this to be necessary.
Procedures we have put in place to protect our customers and visitors:
- We have installed clear signage and floor markings in common areas to facilitate social distancing.
- We have ramped up our cleaning frequency and will undertake regular checks in high traffic areas.
- Hand sanitiser and wipes are now provided at the entrance and near touchpoints such as keypads and trolleys.
- Paperwork will now be completed in digital format wherever possible.
- Move-ins and move-outs will be by prior arrangement only. Appointment times will be staggered to minimise contact between customers.
- All of our staff members have been supplied with appropriate PPE.
We respectfully ask that customers and visitors:
- Do not visit our facility if you show any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Remain at least 2 metres from our staff and any other customers during your visit.
- Use the hand sanitiser and wipes provided.
- Pay by contactless payments wherever possible and complete paperwork online.
- Only visit reception if you have an appointment, and please arrive on time.
We welcome your feedback so we can continue improving our service to customers as we navigate these unusual times.
Kind regards and keep safe,
THE OUTER SPACE STORAGE TEAM