We have many people coming to use our Storage units Tameside centre to store their items. After being in business for many years you learn a few tips that will help you when you store your items with us.
- Store food – Food items are not permitted to be stored, for many obvious reasons. No one wants to find a forgotten food item after months or even years.
- Rely on home insurance – Don’t assume that your home insurance will cover your items in storage. Please verify this first.
- Give out pass codes – Make sure that you keep your pin for your storage unit safe.
- Store toxic liquids – Please do not store flammable or toxic items like oil, decorative paint or petrol.
- Utilize space – Make sure that you plan ahead how you will store all your items. This way you know that your items will fit. It will also save time having to then rearrange your items further.
- Leave walking space – Imagine jam packing your storage unit wall to wall and then realising you need something from the back. We recommend leaving an aisle or space at either side of your storage units to allow walking room.
- Clean items – If you are planning to store items like BBQ or lawnmowers make sure that they are relevantly clean before storing. This will help to make sure you don’t return to your storage unit to anything unwanted.
As a the leading storage units Tameside provider we want to make sure that you leave your items in their best condition. so you can return to them like they was never gone.
Storage units Tameside
If you would like to store your items at our storage units Tameside centre, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0161 336 6522.